Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 minutes with... Anna Kling

Who are you & what do you do?
I am Anna Kling, I am a full blood artist who is passionately painting large oil paintings of trees, vegetables and women.
From all my images I then create cards, magnets, journals, prints, blocks and even matchboxes to shrink these big things down to something smaller and affordable.

My business name is Anna Kling Fine Art Service.
You can order your painting in any size of whatever you like.

Can you please walk us through making one of your products, from conception through completion?
steps of making:
1. get inspired in the bush or garden or at life drawing sessions.
2. get my oilsticks or inks out and paint, usually very quickly. It has to be finished in 3 days, if not it’s crap.
3. put it on my wall, if I still like it when I come back to my house, I might make a product out of its image.
4. having exhibitions in galleries, public spaces or at home.
5. selling the artwork to a happy person who will treasure and enjoy it every day.

Where can we find you?
http://www.annakling.com
29 Westbourne Ave Wentworth Falls
:: The Nook, Leura Mall :: Moontree, Leura Mall :: Turning Page, Springwood Mall ::
:: Rare birds, Station St, Wentworth Falls :: 3 Sisters Tourist Information Centre ::
:: Mount Thomah Botanic Garden :: Longview Garden Centre :: Eden Gardens Lane Cove Rd ::
:: Kiku Gallery Bungendore :: Coast Gallery Milton :: Gallery Altenburg Braidwood ::

What are you looking forward to showing off at Mountain Makers?
Looking forward to presenting new smaller paintings with cheeky spring vegetables and all my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment