Monday, April 25, 2011

Designer :: Forget Me Not Paperware

Forget Me Not Paperware is a grass roots Australian business offering unique designer stationery, proudly crafted by hand from environmentally conscious materials.
We create writing sets, individual artcards, notelets, gift tags, jotters, printed paperware and special event stationery with an eco edge. Our range is always changing and evolving, so be sure to check back regularly.




We last chatted with you here. What's been happening since then?

Lots! But in a nutshell, I've continued to balance {not always very successfully, mind} work, family and study. Last year saw some of my work featured in some noteable print media as well as the design publication Handmade Living. At the current time I am working on an exciting new project called Making Spaces in conjunction with Kirrily.



Like all the exhibiting artists, you’re a Blue Mountains local. How long have you lived here and what do you love about your village?

I am now officially a local apparently. I've lived in the mountains for 7 years, and Wentworth Falls for most of that. Whilst it took me a while to settle into the pace of life here, that's now exactly what I love about my village. You'd have a difficult time convincing me to live anywhere else.

What do you think are some of the limitations for indie business owners here (if any)?
I echo what has already been stated by others regarding supplies - however, that really is easily overcome with the internet. In terms of customer base, most of my sales derive from overseas or interstate so my location does not limit me at all in terms of business.


What works of yours will we get to see at Mountain Makers this year?
I have a new printed range of recycled stationery for household organisation, and also fresh season notelets, artcards, wrapping paper, stationery sets, office accessories, jotters and more!



Visit Forget Me Not Paperware online here

No comments:

Post a Comment